Job title: HR Advisor Human Resources Advisor
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £35,684.12 pa + great benefits
We’re looking for a talented Human Resources Advisor to work for our client, an established manufacturing business on fixed term 12 month contract.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable HR experience in a customer facing position.
If that’s you then you could be exactly what they’re looking for.
Based in the company’s Liverpool office, as the Human Resources Advisor you will be primarily responsible for providing maternity cover within the existing human resources department.
Applicants must be able to display a passion for HR and to move the business forward.
In the job, you’ll be tasked with the following:
- Providing support to members of the human resources team.
- Controlling and reporting on absence statistics to line management and central HR.
- Providing absence control information to line management.
- Coordinating and support interviews.
- Training course planning and coordinating.
- Liaising with trade union representatives in all employee issues as required.
- Dealing with payroll and timekeeping discrepancies.
- Providing headcount data.
- Any other related duties as required.
The ideal candidate for this Human Resources Advisor role will have relevant HR experience in a customer facing position. You’ll also need experience of verbal and written communication skills and be numerically competent, it’s vital that you have experience of managing projects.
In addition, you’ll need the following:
- A degree or CIPD qualification.
- Excellent project skills.
- Demonstrable proof that you have taken particular steps to develop your knowledge and understanding of the role of the HR function and the skills required to perform a HR position.
Does that sound like you? If so, we’d love to see your CV.
Basic salary: £35,684.12 per annum.
Benefits: 26 days holiday plus bank holidays and defined contribution pension scheme.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role. Candidates with HR experience in a unionised, factory, assembly, production or manufacturing environment would be of particular interest.
Interested? If you think you are right for this Human Resources Advisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we will consider you for the first round of interviews.