gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Job title: HR Advisor Human Resources Advisor
Duration: 12 months
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £31,000 pa + benefits
We’re looking for a talented HR Advisor / Human Resources Advisor to work for our client, an established business, on fixed term 12 month contract to cover maternity leave.
Based in the company’s Knowsley office, as the Human Resources Advisor you will be primarily responsible for providing maternity cover within the existing human resources department.
Applicants must be able to display a passion for HR and to move the business forward.
You will deliver a proactive and flexible HR service by providing relevant and appropriate HR support to all employees through best practice and ensuring compliance with all company procedures, documented policies and employment legislation.
Role and Responsibilities
- Employee Relations
- Administrative Tasks
As the HR Advisor Human Resources Advisor you will support the HR strategy with involvement in any HR projects, which are underway. These will vary year on year but support and input into any projects is essential.
Essential knowledge and Skills required by the HR Advisor Human Resources Advisor
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Generalist HR experience within an HR environment.
- Experience of working with and advising line managers.
- Confidence to work across all levels of the business.
- Previous experience of using a HR system.
- Excellent IT skills, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
Desirable skills as the HR Advisor Human Resources Advisor
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or desire to qualify.
- Salary to £31,000 pa
- 25 days holiday
- Death in Service (3 x salary)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (the Company will match up to 5% of the employee’s salary)
- Hours of Work 37.5 (8.30 to 17:00) office based with some hybrid working
Interested? If you think you are right for this HR Advisor Human Resources Advisor role, then click the ‘Apply Now’ button.