https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are currently looking to recruit a HSE Officer with manufacturing industry experience or similar for a permanent position based in Wigan.
As the HSE Officer you will be responsible for
- Support the implementation and control of EHS policies and Company Management systems to promote awareness, compliance and responsibilities of all employees.
- Administrate and maintain EHS procedures to ensure they are reviewed and updated per company and/or legal requirements to ensure they are current and valid.
- Control EHS documentation including training and assessments for traceability.
- Monitor and report on all H&S KPI’s as well as undertaking all day to day HSE duties.
- To advise, assist and conduct audits to ensure that effective EHS is implemented and working
- Assist with maintaining the Site Emergency Plans & Procedures.
- Review accidents and incidents for correct reporting and corrective actions, providing trend analysis.
- Assist with and conduct incident investigations in relations to accidents and incidents on site.
- Assist with the management and implementation of the Industrial Hygiene plan across all departments on site.
- Support site EH&S training plans with responsibility for new employee inductions
As the HSE Officer you will ideally have:
- NEBOSH National General Certificate or equivalent.
- Health and Safety experience in Manufacturing or similar industry
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages is essential.
If you would like to apply for the position of HSE Officer please click “Apply now”