https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Working for this specialist global manufacturing business as HSE Specialist you will be responsible for assisting the HSEQ Manager in providing a safe working environment and ensuring compliance with all applicable Environmental and Health & Safety legislations.
As the HSE Specialist you’ll need strong written and verbal communication skills and be a personable individual capable of building strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the organisation.
- NEBOSH General Certificate a MUST HAVE
- IOSH Safety Certificate or equivalent
- Associate Membership of a professional safety institute
- Degree level in Occupational Health & Safety
- HSE management in the manufacturing or engineering industry
- Delivering training courses
- Undertaking risk/COSHH/PUWER assessments
- Undertaking audits as a qualified auditor
- IT packages such as MS Office and ERP systems
Please note we are not looking for candidates with a constructoin background for the role, applications are also welcomed from Qualfied HSE Graduates looking to secure their first role.
This is a full-time permanent role paying £25,000 pa – £30,000 pa plus benefits pending on experience.
To apply for the role of HSE Specialist please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.