https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
I am currently looking to recruit an experienced HSSEQ Advisor. This role with provide support to the HSSEQ Manager, with focus on ensuring ongoing compliance with related HSSEQ policies and procedures.
Specifically, this will include:
- Deputising for the HSSEQ Manager as and when required.
- Provision of assistance and support to other members of the HSSEQ team as required.
- Assist with the preparation of health and safety strategies and development of internal policy
- Outline safe operational procedures which identify and consider all relevant hazards
- Carry out risk assessments and consider how risks can be reduced.
- Carry out internal audits to ensure policies and procedures are being properly implemented.
- Carryout site inspection audits as delegated, produce reports identifying actions and improvements.
- Ensure work practices are safe and comply with legislation.
- Provision of HSSEQ support to Project teams.
- Complete office-based assessments (Fire Risk Assessment / Risk Assessments / DSE etc).
- Lead HSSEQ in house training with managers and employees as required.
- Recording of accident/incident/near miss investigation, the production of report and associated actions and improvements.
- Provision of HSSEQ statistics to meet management / company objective requirements.
- Production of management reports, newsletters and bulletins
- Complete HSSEQ audits as applicable to ensure the company Integrated Management System (IMS) is fully compliant with ISO 9001, 14001, 27001 and 45001 standards.
- Carry out the tracking of internal HSSEQ audit related corrective actions through to completion including root cause analysis and management of related communications.
- Advise on a range of specialist areas, e.g. fire regulations, hazardous substances, asbestos etc.
- Completion of Supplier management system audits and the production of reports
- Attendance at internal/external meetings/seminars as designated to represent the Company / HSSEQ Team.
- Keep up to date with new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all Health and Safety and Environmental legislation and any developments that affect the employer’s industry.
- Maintain a Continual Professional Development portfolio.
- Any other related duties that the company may reasonably determine from time to time.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety
- 3 years of previous experience within a similar role
- Full driving license (E)
- HSSEQ audit experience (9001/14001/27001/45001), as auditor/lead auditor (D)
IF you are interested in this role please call Carl @ GPW Recruitment on 01744 or email cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co . uk