As the HVAC Building Services Field Service Engineer you will work across London and the South East, reporting to a Technical Support Manager you will be responsible for visiting site, commissioning, repair and maintenance support services for various high-quality components used in HVAC systems.
The role will involve
- Site visits for service engineer work
- Second Line Technical Support
- Problem Solving
- Liaison with other Service Engineers on Site
- Delivery of Technical product awareness training
- Customer & Engineer Training as and when required
- Group, Site and customer visits with overnight stay as and when required, including overseas.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- You will possess a strong mechanical aptitude along with a dynamic, hardworking attitude.
- Minimum qualification HNC in engineering, preferably building services, however mechanical or electrical engineering qualifications will also be considered for the right candidate.
- You should be accommodating and flexible in terms availability as you may have to travel with short notice
Normal working hours are a 38 hour week, flexibility on time management to be agreed, reasonable unpaid overtime is anticipated as part of your current salary package.
On offer is a salary £35,000 pa – £42,000 pa with a company telephone, IT equipment and company vehicle.
To apply for the role of HVAC Building Services Field Service Engineer please click apply now.