https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking to recruit Injection Mould Tool Setters / Production Tool / Machine Setters, previous experience is essential.
We have a vacancy on nights (Mon 22:00 to Saturday 06:30) and a vacancy on rotating days (Monday to Friday 06:00 – 14:30 and 14:00 – 22:30)
Reporting to the Production Supervisor you will undertake production changes, tool changes, troubleshooting and process optimisation. Ensuring that machines in your respective cell are operated to an acceptable standard and within the set target and costed cycle time.
This includes delivering the agreed manufacturing targets through clear communication of works order expectations, co-ordinating and enforcing systems, policies and procedures in line with agreements, policies and business derivatives. Ensuring you operate within a safe, clean, organised and efficient manner at all times.
Your main areas of involvement will be, safety, quality and continuous improvement.
Qualifications / Experience Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of injection moulding process and related materials and equipment
- Familiar with continuous improvement techniques to sustainable levels.
- Computer literate
- Able to work under pressure without supervision, in a quality and results driven environment
- Able to communicate effectively
- Process-focused and an understanding of continuous improvement
Salary – £25,000 – £30,000 depending on experience/skills.
To apply for the role of Injection Mould Tool Setters / Production Tool / Machine Setter click apply now.