http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Do you have Injection Moulding experience?
Are you happy to work shifts including nights?
Have you previous worked within manufacturing/production?
We’re looking to recruit an Injection Moulding Technician for a specialist manufacturer based in Blackburn. You will be working within the production facility and will play a key part in ensuring the successful operation of the Moulding department in a health and safety driven environment.
- Using the specified tools and company procedures to safely mount & bolt Injection Moulding Tools into machines.
- Setting and operating Injection Moulding machines & the associated equipment to achieve repeatable production, to an approved standard.
- General housekeeping including maintaining the upkeep &hygiene of our machines.
- Performing tool and colour changes as and when required as well as assisting on clearing of the line before and after production runs.
- First line diagnostics and fault finding.
- Working to KPI’s.
- Previous track record demonstrating precision tool setting experience.
- Proficient in machine/ robot operation & relevant Microsoft Office programs.
- Results orientated and able to work unsupervised within a team environment.
- Problem solving skills and proven ability in root cause analysis.
- Ability to maintain attention to detail when working under pressure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- £12 per hour
- Shifts, 40 hour working week – 6 to 2pm, 10 to 6am, 2 to 10pm
To apply for the role of Injection Moulding Technician, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now