https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment are currently working in partnership with a global manufacturer based in Shipley who are looking to add a skilled Quality Inspector to their team for a 3 month temporary contract.
The position is paying £22.03 per hour.
Shifts would be at first: 4 days (7am-7pm) in and 4 days off during training period (approx. a month) then 2 days on day (7am-7pm), 2 days on night (7pm-7am) and 4 days off
* To inspect parts coming from machine shop (internal) and suppliers (external) and make sure they are good to drawings
* To raise Inspection Reports when a part is wrong and follow up the issue
* To inspect parts following the factory priorities
* To inspect 1st offs from machine shop
* To raise Inspection Reports with full information
* To inform supplier if a part is wrong
* During night shifts, support Assembly Department required inspections
* Engineering background – ability to read drawings
* Ability to use measurement equipment (micrometers, bowers, etc.)
* Experience on CMM machine (reading and running programme) would be a plus
* Experience in a Quality department (Inspection) role within an engineering environment
* Microsoft Office computer literacy (Word and Excel mainly)
* Ability to work with new systems (to book parts in once inspected)
* Precision, rigour
* Reporting skills
If you are interested in this role, please press apply now.