https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW are recruting for an Electrical/ Pressure Calibration Engineer required immediately for a permanent position in the Derby area. Salary is negotiable (dependent on experience and qualifications). The Electrical Calibration Engineer will be working circa 37 hours (Mon – Fri Days plus occasional O/T).
- £20,000- £27,000 ( Dependant on qualifications, possibly negotiable for outstanding candidates)
- 25 days holiday plus bank hols.
- Company Pension and sick pay (following a qualifying period)
- O/T rates 1.5x for Saturday and 2x for Sunday hours
The successful Electrical/ Pressure Calibration Engineer day to day duties will include:
- Calibration of Electrical and Pressure Equipment to national 17025 UKAS Standards.
- Maintain Calibration Database and Filling Systems, Certification and files.
- Assist with on the job training when required.
- Flexibillity to work between sites. Primarily Ansty, Coventry and Derby.
- Ensure that all Aspects of QH&S / HS&E are adhered to at all times.
- Work completed on Budget and on Time.
- Must be a team Player.
To be suitable for this Electrical/ Pressure Calibration Engineer role, you must have the following experience / characteristics:
- Hold a Technical qualification such as HND, HNC, and NVQ/BTEC Level 3 or above.
- Knowledge of calibration and UKAS certification preferred.
- Knowledge of calibration practices and theories.
- Knowledge in Windows-based and laboratory automation software.
- Experience of working within Customer focused environment
The ideal Electrical/ Pressure Calibration Engineer will have:
- HNC or higher qualification in a relevant electrical / electronic engineering discipline
- Experience of calibrating electrical equipment to UKAS type standards.
- Fully conversant with ISO17025.
- Currently or previously been a UKAS signatory.
- On-Site / Field service calibration experience
The successful Electrical/ Pressure Calibration Engineer will need to be flexible as there may be overtime and other duties not mentioned in this job description. With experience of working in a manufacturing / calibration environment, you will have a standard-level education, have the relevant qualifications or experience, be punctual, conscientious, keen and have a practical approach to work.
To be suitable, you should be an experienced Electrical/ Pressure Calibration Engineer. Please click on the ‘apply now’ button to post your CV and confirm your interest in this position.