Job Title: Interim HR Manager
Reports to: Chief Executive
Location: St. Helens
To be responsible for the clients HR and lead a best practice HR function offering full support to all employees and the Senior Management Team.
Direct Reports:- HR Assistant
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To manage the clients HR function, using Membership of CIPD and experience of Investors in People to support the Chief Executive and Senior Management Team, and deliver a professional HR service to all employees.
- To take responsibility for recruitment and selection across the client; maintaining Investors in People Gold Standard recognition; developing and enhancing our existing policies; and supporting performance management and organisational change across the business.
- To provide management development support and training for people managers, developing the managerial skillset including around recruitment, staff development and performance management.
- To manage group personal pension and auto enrolment schemes and life assurance, ensuring that appropriate cover is place and managing any claims which arise.
- To identify and implement system improvements relating to HR particularly the link with payroll functions.
- To follow the quality procedures outlined by the client and to ensure that recognition under the following accreditation standards is maintained; IiP Gold, ISO 9001;2015, BCC Accreditation etc.
- To undertake Membership Management activities and to promote Membership.
- To undertake all other duties as required by the Chief Executive.
If you are interested in this role please call Carl @ GPW Recruitment on 01744 454300 or email email@example.com