http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
In this newly created role for this specialist manufacturing business your responsibilities will include
- Raising sales opportunities and quotes through an in house system
- Creating value propositions to go out to the end users (clients)
- Part number accuracy and cost clarification
- Sales support of pipeline management
As the Internal Sales Coordinator, you will need
- A focused attitude and attention to detail
- To be hard working and responsive to a demanding environment
- To be able to prioritise own workload
- Computer skills – Excel and Word essential
You should enjoy challenging situations and will have the flexibility to work in an unstructured environment where there is freedom to act and the authority to take decisions. The job will best be fulfilled by a person who is self-confident, enthusiastic, friendly, positive, self-starting, competitive, venturesome, mobile, active and independent.
Experience in an Internal Sales role or Sales Administrator or Sales Administration would be ideal
On offer is a salary of £22,000 pa and many benefits including an early Friday finish.
To apply for the role of Internal Sales Coordinator please click apply now.