Internal Sales Engineer – Burscough – £22,000 – £25,000 pa + 26 days hols 5% pension
As the Internal Sales Engineer for this specialist manufacturer, you will become a key team player with their sales team.
Key responsibilities as the Internal Sales Engineer:
- The pre-order process including quote preparations and selections in close dialogue with already established customers.
- The post-order process by acting as a business owner for the projects with a commercial and cross-functional business perspective.
Your daily tasks as the Internal Sales Engineer will include:
- Assist customers in their product selection process. This requires technical flair
- Coordinate and draft proposals to new and existing customers including evaluating the technical and commercial aspects of each proposal together with the relevant internal stakeholders
- Execution of pricing strategy in collaboration with product management and sales
- Provide technical support for customers, Sales Managers, and Internal Sales Correspondents.
- Provide clear technical handover data at order stage for logistics/manufacturing.
- Maintaining CRM-system (Microsoft Dynamics 365) giving an overview of the various business pipeline segments
- Take ownership of processes through collaboration with departments such as Logistics, Purchasing, Quality and R&D.
We are looking for:
- Education: GCSEs or equivalent required, A-Levels or equivalent including STEM subjects preferred, ONC, HNC or higher advantageous.
- Inside sales experience.
- IT-skills, familiarity with Microsoft office systems, Excel and prepared to take on a CRM-system.
- Familiarity with AutoCAD Inventor or similar would be advantageous.
- People skills, so you can collaborate in the entire organization and with external stakeholders
- Personality: Structured, detail-oriented, relation-building with lots of grit.
- Excellent verbal communication skills and strong understanding of customer service.
- Travel opportunities, limited travel activities primarily to key customers.
- Competitive package including 26 days holidays, company pension scheme with 5% company contribution
- Development: You will be collaborating closely with experienced colleagues. They will train you, so that you develop your skills and will ensure that your good ideas on optimization and the like to put to use.
To apply for Internal sales Engineer please click apply now.