https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Job title: Internal Sales Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Pay rate: To £28,000 + excellent benefits
Industry sector: Manufacturing
Applicants are sought to possess sales ability, a technical aptitude, a good attitude towards customer service and a desire to work at the centre of the team. They require someone who should strive to improve their knowledge of applications and products.
The company in question has become a leader in the design, manufacture, and distribution of corrosion resistant and agitation systems. The company has facilities in the UK, Germany, and China.
- Field incoming calls from customers – whether enquiry, progress, complaint.
- Deal with incoming e-mails.
- Provide sales support to customers including technical help, product specification, quotes and order progress.
- Provide support to BDM’s in terms of quoting, literature support, order-progress, pricing etc.
- Liaise with BDM’s when specifying products for applications.
- Liaise with production to ensure quoted deliveries are possible.
- Provide leads and information to BDM’s regarding potential customers that have called/e-mailed.
- Arrange a customer/sales appointments for the BDM based on the company diary and discussions with BDM.
- Follow-up on quotations for agreed products/customers, undertaking negotiation to ensure sale is accomplished.
- Provide feedback on follow-ups to BDM’s
- Process orders checking order data and requested deliveries, liaising with production to ensure requests can be met and providing feeding back to customers and BDM’s if any issues crop-up.
- Maintain customer data on SAGE CRM
Key skills and qualifications:
- The successful candidate will have experience in technical/internal sales
- Proficiency in CRM/ERP systems
- Have a proven track record
To apply for the role of Internal Sales Engineer please click apply now.