https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Internal Sales Support Co-ordinator / Customer Service Representative
Purpose of Role:
The internal sales support acts as the key point of contract for customers, internal and external, and provides first class, professional support to the UK Sales Force.
Salary & Benefits:
- Negotiable salary (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Hols
- Company Pension
- Life assurance
- Sick Pay after qualifying period
- Employee perks package
- Occasional O/T
- Support the UK Sales Force in their efforts to generate new business and organically grow existing business for the benefit of the UK
- Effectively deal with telephone enquiries requesting quotations, pricing, product information
- Create quotations for tenders received in support of the UK Sales Team
- Liaise with internal customers in various departments in support of the UK Sales Team to deliver the best possible service to our customers
- Follow up on leads generated by providing accurate up to date information regarding the company and the range of services we can provide
- Ensure that the UK pricing list is maintained in line with the requirements of the UK business
- Meet and exceed the agreed specific performance objectives
- Provide full support to the sales team in relation to trade shows and exhibitions by co-ordinating, organising and attending as an integral part of the team
- Provide up to date internal communications regarding new capabilities and arrange / organise training on these capabilities for the UK Sales Force
- Ensure that all information captured for new sales is maintained accurately and follow up information is available.
- Other sales related projects as defined by our management team.
Skills/Attributes Required for the Role:
- Proficient at Microsoft Office, including the use of Excel
- Good data base skills and experience of using pivot tables.
- Excellent experience of the calibration business (desired not required)
- Strong customer based background
- Experience of building relationships with customers both internal and external
- Can demonstrate the ability to go the extra mile, to exceed expectations
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent time management and personal organisational skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and provide accurate information
- Ability to work without supervision on own recognisance
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal and influencing skills
- Hold a clean driving licence.
- Professional at all times
- Enthusiastic and proactive
- Flexible attitude to duties
- Focused and dedicated to provide a great service
If you are interested in this role please email me on Peter.Shacklady@gpwrecruitment.co.uk or call me on 01744 452 009.