http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Site Installer / Fitter with a current CSCS Card and experience of working with lead and lead based building products (Lead lined Screening, Flashing, Doors Chevrons etc) is required for a permanent position to cover London / South West area. The candidate will ideally be based in the Twickenham area. Salary is negotiable (dependent on experience and qualifications). The position is working Mon – Fri (40hrs per week with some possible O/T) based over the core business hours.
- Salary is negotiable (dependent on experience and qualifications)
- 28 days holiday inclusive of Bank holidays
- Mon – Fri, 40 hours per week + occasional O/T
Reporting to the Site Supervisor and working alongside the site installation team installing a variety of lead shielding products including, but not limited to, lead chevrons, lead lined boards, lead lined screens, lead lined windows and lead lined doors.
- Installation of lead shielding products including, but not limited to, lead chevrons, lead lined doors, lead lined screens, lead lined windows and lead lined doors
- Understanding of, and working to, both company and customer drawings, health & safety standards and quality standards.
Skills and Competencies:
- Keen eye for detail and experience of working to exacting standards
- Ability to work to set tolerances
- Ability to use both power and hand tools, including joinery tooling Knowledge of working in an ISO 9001 environment
- Good general level of education
- A fluent speaker of the English language
- NVQ in related trade
- Valid and up to date CSCS card
- First Aid Awareness trained, Asbestos Awareness trained and own transport (desirable)
- Working with lead and lead based products
- Previous installation and site experience
- 2-3 years in similar role
- Have the ability to work as part of a team
- High personal standards
- Excellent timekeeping/attendance record
- Ability to work as part of a team
Key words: Installation, Site Installer, Door Fitter, Window Fitter, Jobber, Joiner, Roofer, Brickie, Bricklayer, Builder, Lead Lined Screening, Lead Flashing, Lead Chevrons, Lead Building Products, CSCS, First Aid, Asbestos Awareness, Multi- Skilled, Snagger, Drylining Twickenham, Ashford, South West, London
The successful Site Installer / Fitter (Lead lined Screening / Flashing/ Doors) will need to be flexible as there may be overtime, willing to stay away from home occasionally and other duties not mentioned in this job description. You will have standard level education, have the relevant qualifications and experience, possess good communicational and organisational skills, able to work under pressure, keen and have a practical approach to work.
If you are interested in Site Installer / Fitter / Joiner (Lead lined Screening / Flashing/ Doors)role and have the required experience please click on the apply now button.