We are looking for an experienced Junior Revit Technician to join a manufacturing company based in Runcorn. Working alongside our Senior designer, the successful candidate will participate in overseeing projects, working towards developing solutions from concept to detailed design, specification and construction to budget and on time, on an expanding portfolio of projects.
Responsibilities as the Junior Revit Technician
- Producing detailed general arrangement/elevation drawings as well as detailed fabrication drawings, with reports and lists all generated from the 3D Revit model
- Liaise with associated departments within the company as well as communicating with external parties such as architects, Main Contractors, End Users etc
- Work on projects as part of a team as well individually as required surveying site projects
- Preparation of 3D models
- Working with architects drawings
- Prepare fabrication drawings and liaise with factory floor and site installation teams
- Ability to prioritise workload according to deadlines
Requirements as Junior Revit Technician
- A Strong understanding and desire to work in the manufacturing sector
- Knowledge of, or experience of using Revit
- AutoCAD Skills is preferred, together with a broad knowledge of Excel / Word
- Be able to pro-actively manage drawing/design specifications and revisions before issuing to production
- Possess a keen eye for detail
- Be highly organised with excellent time management skills
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Be a part of a dynamic family environment with our emphasis being on quality, loyalty and honestly with staff, through to suppliers and customers
- Eager to learn and be challenged.
- Good problem solving skills since products vary from contract to contract
The Rewards for the Junior Revit Technician
- Salary £26,000-28,000 per annum
To apply for the role of Junior Revit Technician please click apply now.