http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
My client, one of the UKs leading manufacturers of sheet metal, are currently recruiting for an experienced Laser Operator on a permanent basis in the Chester area.
As Laser Operator, you report to the fabrication manager and will be responsible for setting and operating and programming the CNC laser cutter and CNC brake press to run jobs in line with production.
This positon is easily commutable from the following locations, Chester, Wrexham, Ellesmere Port, Broughton and Mold.
Salary: £9.52 p/h – £10.62 p/h
Working Hours : 07:00 – 16:30 ( Monday to Thursday )
- Laser Cutting, folding and final assembly
- Operating the Brake Press
- Operate Guillotines and use hand held tools when required
- Carry out routine maintenance and cleaning of the laser
- FLT tasks/ Collect and deliver supplies and stock as and when required
- Ensure health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times
- Maintain accurate production records
- Ensure quality of products are in line with Quality Assurance
- Minimum of 1 year experience of working as a laser operator
- Previous experience of sheet metal cutting or a similar manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s
- Valid FLT licence
- UK driving licence
The successful applicant will be a team player, highly motivated, always aiming to produce a quality product and flexible. You will also have previous experience of working in a similar environment have the relevant qualifications, be punctual, conscientious and have a practical approach to work.
If you are interested in the role and have the required experience please click on the apply now button