http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Lead Generator required for a permanent, full time position in the Knutsford, WA16 area. Salary is £22,000 – £23,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications) + excellent benefits (see below). The basic working week is 37.5 hours (Mon – Fri, 8am – 4:30pm).
This a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious and enthusiastic Lead Generator who is looking to develop their skills further to join a family company going through an exciting period of growth, change and development. The successful candidate will be a competent Lead Generator, ideally with a couple of years’ experience who is ambitious to learn further skills in marketing, sales and lead generation in the future.
Salary & Benefits:-
- £22,000 – £23,000 (dependent on experience and qualifications).
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays – increasing 1 day per year to max of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Yearly Bonus (Availability of bonus depends on company performance and is discretionary)
- 1 hour lunch
- Rest room with TV, drinks & snacks machine, fridges, microwaves and sandwich ordering service.
Job Purpose: Reporting to Sales Manager, this is a challenging role for a Lead Generator who is comfortable making cold and warm calls to prospective clients and will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads to support the Technical Sales Engineers using multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery and individual research.
Day to day duties and responsibilities of the successful Technical Sales Administrator include:
- Directing cold and warm calling to prospective business clients to generate appointments for Sales Engineers ensuring call targets are met.
- Successfully managing and overcoming prospect objections and identifying opportunities for further sales for development through detailed research of the specific industry or market.
- Researching a variety of on-line and published media and social networking sites to identity potential sales leads.
- Building and developing initial customer relationships, maintaining current and accurate account and contact information within CRM whilst actively promoting company products and services to prospects and customers.
- Developing and maintaining in-depth knowledge products and services, industry trends, and competition. producing reports as necessary.
- Following up and qualifying new prospects from marketing-generated leads.
- Dealing professionally, competently and courteously with customers, suppliers and colleagues
in verbal and written communications.
- Disseminating potential opportunities to appropriate Sales Engineers educating them as necessary about the opportunity.
- Assist customers and colleagues with problems that arise offering practical and appropriate solutions.
- On behalf of the sales team, telephone customers to make appointments.
- Adhere to company standards of dress and personal appearance at all times.
- Provide cover for Sales/ Project Administration and for reception, as required.
To be suitable for this Technical Sales Administrator role you must have the following experience / characteristics:
- Sociable and outgoing personality with a confident telephone manner.
- Qualified to GCSE standard including Maths and English at Grade C or above.
- Working with CRM systems and computer literate.
- Experienced at dealing with customers on the telephone.
- Well organised, methodical with an eye for detail.
- Self- motivating, influential & results orientated.
- Demonstrate the ability to use own initiative to solve problems.
- Ability to express yourself clearly on the telephone and in writing.
- Be able to communicate clearly with both customers and with colleagues.
- Resilience – ability to overcome obstacles.
- Worked within an engineering/ technical environment or have strong relative knowledge.
The ideal Technical Sales Administrator will have the following skills / experience:
- Telesales /telemarketing experience.
- Experience of lead generation.
- A genuine interest in engineering.
- Desire to progress into a Technical Sales Role.
- Able to travel at short notice and be away from home from time to time and must have a full driving licence.
Key words Lead Generator, Customer Services, Administration, Clerical, Telesales, CRM, ERP, SYSPRO, MS Office, Telemarketing, Marketing, Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing, Business Development, Developing Business, New Business, Food, Pharmaceutical, Permanent, Full Time, Knutsford, Warrington, Cheshire
The successful Lead Generator will be organised, attentive, resilient, an excellent communicator and demonstrate a degree of flexibility. The successful applicant will need to have a practical approach to work along with the relevant qualifications / experience.
If you are interested in Lead Generator role and have the required experience please click on the apply now button. You will usually be contacted in 2 working days’ if you’ve been shortlisted for an interview.