https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Coordinator trained in all aspects of day to day activities that take place in a busy stores and logistics environment.
Working for his specialist manufacturer, this role covers the whole stores environment from goods receiving, booking into stock and locating goods into stores, to issuing components for the assembly Cells. Also providing support through shipping the goods to the customer.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Goods inward / Quality Control / Dispatch
- Receive all deliveries from goods inward and book into stock on the MRP system and Quality Intranet.
- Identify and check all deliveries through quality control.
- Locate all goods received into all relevant storage facilities.
- Stock control (FIFO) utilizing company Fork lifts truck.(training provided if you don’t hold an FLT licence)
- Unloading and loading of all deliveries and shipments.
- Liaising with the Quality department upon receipt of defective components / parts.
- Issue materials to the Mechanical Engineers from BOM ensuring that all paperwork is signed off correctly.
- Pick and pack customer orders ready for delivery.
- Participate in stock counts and reconciliation against inventory (daily Perpetual inventory Counts).
- Ensure full traceability of all stored materials/items and stock rotations.
- Ensure all items are appropriately stored for their size and weight.
Knowledge and skills required
- Knowledge of MRP systems and processes.
- Customer Focused.
- Understanding of stores procedures and systems.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with Excellent Organizational skills.
- Literate, analytical, numerate with good IT skills.
- Fully competent with all Microsoft systems Application and internet.
- Salary to £22k
- 37 Hour working week
- Working Hours are Monday to Thursday 07:30 – 16.00 and 07:30 – 12:.30 on Fridays.
To apply for the role of Logistics Coordinator please click ‘Apply Now’