http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
I am currently recruiting for a Logistics Driver to be based in Derby.
Responsible for the collection and delivery of customer assets to various locations in a timely and professional manner.
Main Tasks / Accountabilities:
* To provide a collection and delivery service between branches and also to different customer locations as determined by the needs of the business
* To be responsible for the maintenance and security of the vehicle provided, including refuelling, cleanliness and the recording and reporting of maintenance needs.
* Provide a professional service when interacting with customer both internal and external
* To keep a full and comprehensive log of all van activities and fuel consumption.
* To drive the van in a safe and responsible manner.
* Undertake other reasonable tasks as required, in line with the needs of the business
* Carry out inspection of goods received – checking for damage to, quantity of and quality of items received.
* Be prepared to undertake any internal / external training as required.
* To be as flexible as possible with working hours at times of heavy workload.
* Assist with checking in/out of goods on a daily basis.
* Undertake stores related administration/tasks as and when required.
Essential Key Skills:
* Clean driving record
* Reliable timekeeper
* Experienced in customer interaction
* Excellent communication skills
* Organisational skills
* Computer Literate with all Office Packages
If you are interested in the above position please call Carl @ GPW Recruitment on 01744 454300 or email email@example.com