https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment|https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment|GPW Recruitment
Working for a specialist manufacturing company based in Runcorn. The purpose of the role is to work as part of a small team within an R&D workshop, to manufacture machine parts. Initially using Haas CNC Milling machines and other pieces of equipment within the Machine Shop area. (Training will be given depending upon machine shop experience)
Key areas will include CNC & Conventional Milling, Turning and Surface Grinding
Required experience and qualifications:
- GCSE English & Mathematics grade C or above / equivalent
- IT excel (basic) word (basic level) lotus notes (Training Given)
- Apprentice trained or equivalent qualifications
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to be a creative problem solver
- Basic salary of up to £24,000 pa
- Hours of work would be 7:30 – 16:30 Monday – Thursday and 7:30 – 12:20 on a Friday
- The company has a pension scheme that the individual can join, minimum contributions being 3% and the Company will match up to 10%.
- Death in service scheme grant of 4 times the annual salary.
- A bike to work scheme, childcare vouchers and subsided membership to a local gym.
- 24days holiday plus bank holidays
To apply for the role of Machine Shop Technician please click apply now.