https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
As the Maintenance and Facilities Manager for this world leading and rapidly expanding manufacturer you will ensure the companies facilities and equipment is able to deliver both the short and long term business objectives. You will lead the site Maintenance function in providing both a reactive and proactive, multi-skilled maintenance service on all operational equipment and facilities infrastructure.
You are responsible for ensuring that the facilities, layout and machinery operate in a safe and efficient manner and that unplanned down time is minimised. As the Maintenance and Facilities Manager you will develop, coach and direct the maintenance team and ensure that the department delivers a first class service to the production and indirect departments across the business.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage a variety of cross-functional team members
- Excellent written, verbal skills
- Excellent organisational and follow-up skills
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
Qualifications and Experience
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred, or HND, BTec Professional Level 5 award
- Extensive plant level experience with significant proven management experience
- Technical capability and understanding
- Good understanding of Lean manufacturing
- Experience of managing Profit and Loss (P&L) responsibilities for maintenance
- Understanding of manufacturing and procurement/supply chain
- Understanding of ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office
On offer is a salary commensurate with experience combined with an excellent pension and comprehensive benefits package. To apply for the role of Maintenance and Facilities Manager please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.