https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
How would you like to work for one of the world’s leading manufacturing companies? GPW are recruiting a Maintenance Design and Projects Technician for a market leading company based in Wrexham
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the main purpose of the role is to manage drawing office services and systems for the production, engineering and maintenance functions in support of project management.
- Administration of all drawing office systems including control of process tooling design drawings
- Provide technical support to the maintenance function providing access to existing documentation but also by devising innovating solutions to operational problems
- Provide support to other departments on drawing related services
- Lead small projects, including co-ordination with external contractors
- Ensure that all proposed designs adhere to relevant current safety and environmental legislation
As the successful candidate you will be educated to a minimum of HNC standard in a relevant engineering discipline. You will be fully conversant with the use of Autocad 2016 and Microsoft Office applications. Ideally you will have completed an accredited apprenticeship. In addition you will be-able to demonstrate;
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Self-starter / self-motivated
A salary of up to £25,000 – £35,000 pa pa is offered, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and pension.
To apply for the role of Maintenance Design and Projects Technician please click apply now.