https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
- Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for job security? My client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team, within the plastics industry based from the Rochdale area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are currently seeking a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer. Duties will include Planned, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Continuous Improvement Initiatives and Project Work.
- Completed a recognised, certificated electrical or mechanical apprenticeship
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
You will be working on a rotating early and lates based role Monday – friday
Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance