https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Maintenance Engineer – Day shift
- Are you an Maintenance Engineer looking for job security? My client is looking for Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding teamon their day shift. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are currently seeking a Maintenance Engineer. Duties will include Planned, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Continuous Improvement Initiatives and Project Work. Work may also involve the succesful applicant to work on a service basis around the UK, although 90% of the work will be workshop based.
- Completed a recognised, certificated electrical apprenticeship
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance