https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
- Are you an experienced Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer looking for job security? My client is looking for a Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team in the Manchester area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are currently seeking a Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer. Duties will include Planned, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Continuous Improvement Initiatives and Project Work.
- Completed a recognised, certificated Mechanical apprenticeship
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
You will be working on a day shift, with the potential to work up to 60 hours per week
Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance