http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
- Are you a Maintenance Engineer looking for your next contract? GPW are currently working with an engineering company, who are looking both electrical and mechanical Maintenance Engineers to join their expanding team. They are looking for Engineers to work across a number of shift patterns.
- Maintenance Engineer.
- Duties will include Planned, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Continuous Improvement Initiatives and Project Work.
- Work may also involve the successful applicant to work on a service basis across the North West.
- Completed a recognised, certificated electrical or mechanical apprenticeship
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance