https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
- Are you an experienced Maintenance Engineer looking for job security? My client is looking for a Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team in the Liverpool area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- To repair and maintain the packaging machines and process equipment within the factory
- Responsible for completing changeovers to production plan.
- Responsible for maintenance duties and repairs.
- To carry out checks and maintenance as outlined within the PPM scheme.
- To carry out reasonable instructions from the Lead Engineers or Senior Managers.
- To carry out training of other personnel in the operation of equipment as appropriate.
- Some level of multi-skilling duties as appropriate.
- To ensure that all Health and Safety standards are maintained and that you show due diligence at all times. You should report any bad practices to the Health and Safety Adviser.
- To comply with all company policies and procedures e.g. health & safety, training & development, quality, disciplinary & grievance and sickness & absence etc.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests to meet the needs of the business.
Salary is up to £30k which covers shifts during the week between 6 am and 10 pm (8 hour shifts). Some weekend working on a rota (time and a half paid for weekends).
Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance