http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
- Are you an experienced Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer looking for job security? My client is looking for an Electrically biased Maintenance Engineer to join their expanding team in the Bolton area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load.
- We are currently seeking a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer. Duties will include Planned, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance, Continuous Improvement Initiatives and Project Work.
- Completed a recognised, certificated Electrical apprenticeship
- Educated to HNC standard or equivalent
- Significant experience in an industrial maintenance field, including fault finding on electronic drive and PLC control systems
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
You will be working on a day shift , which will be 7am – 4pm Monday & Tuesday / 7am – 3pm Wednesday to Friday.
Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance