http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) to work on a permanent basis in the Burnley area.
Salary is c£25-27500 per annum (depending on experience).
Shifts are 7.30am – 3.30pm then 3.30pm to midnight (Monday to Friday)
Responsible for the day-to-day running of the Cells, Presses & other general Production Equipment on site. The role ensures that equipment runs efficiently and effectively during the production shifts. The role supports the production and projects departments, ensuring that they are capable of delivering OEE and KPI’s. The role ensures that equipment runs efficiently and effectively during production shifts.
Key Areas of responsibility:
- Day to day upkeep of Production Equipment
- Reacting to breakdowns quickly in order to reduce downtime
- Understand equipment faults and how to resolve
- Programme via PLC
- Planned preventative maintenance tasks
- Read drawings electrical mechanical, Hydraulic and pneumatic
- Respond to equipment breakdowns
- Implementing Quality countermeasures
- Involvement in problem solving activities, Cause & Effect, ‘5 WHY’, countermeasure implementation and validation
- Ensuring PPM’s are completed to plan
- 5S within the department
- Minimum Electrical and Electronic Engineering Level 3 or 5 years working experience
- BTEC HNC Electrical (Desirable)
- Strong individual with an analytical approach with attention to detail
- Self-motivated and can work under pressure
- Embraces change, always looking for a better way
- Good practical, technical and communication skills
- Good communication skills
If the Maintenance Engineer (Electrical) role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW or press APPLY NOW!