gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
The above vacancy has recently become available within the Engineering / manufacturing Department of a busy medium / large size business based near Balckpool. This is a permanent full-time role working 39hrs per week. Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-1:00pm.
Main Duties to include:
- Carry out repairs, mechanical or electrical on all plant and equipment, making every effort to achieve minimum production down time.
- Maintain quality levels according to product requirements.
- Liaise with supervisors on maintenance issues and with work schedules.
- Be flexible with working hours, at times additional hours may be required to complete projects.
- Keen worker, attention to detail, motivated, disciplined, supportive, team worker, ability to use own initiative, excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Experienced in the maintenance and repair of industrial plant and equipment
- Sound electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Time served apprenticeship in mechanical or electrical engineering with qualifications in city and guilds or other equivalent trade certification.
- Full UK driving licence
- Fork lift truck license, scaffold and ladder training – all desirable
In return you will be paid a salary starting between £30,000 – £31,000 per annum plus the benefits of Company Pension Scheme, Bonus Structure and Paid Holidays.
Please “Apply NOW” if you have the necessary skill set and are interested in discussing this position in further detail.