https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager for one of our clients based in Burnley. Salary: £38,000 – £42,000 pa. This is a days based role Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 17:00pm and Friday 8:00am – 12:00pm
As the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that plant equipment is maintained to the highest level and downtime is kept to minimum level, using both reactive and proactive tools MTTR, MTBF, TPM, PPM etc. and considering RISK in all aspects.
As the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage, develop and motivate a team of maintenance engineers, and 2 section leaders through excellent communication, teamwork and PDRs.
- Managing the utilities budgets and constantly looking to reduce costs and Carbon Footprint.
- Managing contactors and sub-contractors from quotation to Induction through to work sign off.
- Maintaining good, constant cross function communication on all planned activities.
- Driving Improvement ideas / project with Production to increase OEE & GSPH across site.
- Creating medium to long term equipment Capitol Spend plans.
- Recruiting, Developing and Mentoring Apprentices through the Apprentice cycle.
If you would like to apply for the position of Maintenance Manager please click “Apply now”