http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
- Are you an Maintenance Operative looking for job security? My client is looking for a Maintenance Operative to join their expanding team in the Runcorn area. The company is in need of new staff due to the increase in work load. You will be working on either a rotating early and lates shift or a permanent night shift.
- Ensuring machinery and lines are correctly set up to meet the production plan.
- Ensuring all machinery and lines are safe and hygienic for operation.
- Line filler changeovers, adjustments, assembly and setting.
- Work closely with engineering and factory colleagues.
- Ensure a prompt response to breakdown or plant failure.
- Ensure compliance with health & safety and operating procedures and Company/customer technical standards.
- Previous experience working within a maintenance operative or line setter role.
- Previous experience working within the packaging or manufacturing industry preferred
- Self-starter, proactive, prepared to take the initiative and work without direct supervision
- Works well under pressure
- Practical approach
- Team player
Candidates should be flexible, and have a willingness to work overtime, which will be a regular requirement of the role.
If you are interested in the role, please click apply in the first instance