https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Maintennace Planner to work on a permanetn basis in the Leyland area.
Salary is c£30-38,000 per annum.
Our client is ideally seeking a Maintenance Planner with experience of using CMMS (preferably Pirana).
Duties will include:
- Develop, manage and improve the site planned and predictive maintenance programme to drive enhanced reliability by improving the split between reactive and planned maintenance activities achieving annual targets relating to this.
- Screen all incoming work requests, to identify the scope and level of planning required and prioritising work to ensure all essential tasks are carried out in a timely manner.
- Procure hire equipment and specialist tools when required.
- Gather and review technical documents to assist with specific work.
- Write and schedule preventative maintenance tasks (PM’s) for both new and existing pieces of machinery.
- Ensure that parts are available for PM’s in order to increase “wrench time”.
- Review the engineer’s notes after each PM, in order to schedule any follow up actions.
- Review and improve the frequency of PM’s.
- Communicate with contractors to ensure all inductions, RAM’s and insurance certificates are submitted prior to any work being completed.
- Generating individual reports for the engineers, which reflect their performance.
If the Maintenance Planner role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!