Working for this established and specialist manufacturing business based in Liverpool, as the Management Accountant you will assist the Financial Controller in various accounting, process improvement and IT related activities.
- Month end journals, reporting, balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist FC with preparation of UK Statutory Accounts and Corporation Tax.
- Administer Invoice Financing facility reporting and reconciliation.
- Maintain accurate credit limits on AR, point of contact for AR credit insurer.
- National Statistics submission
- Cost centre reporting and variance analysis
- Assist FC with Budgets and Forecasts. P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flows.
- Assist FC with product cost calculations, BOM & Routing updates.
- Take part in inventory cycle counts.
- Collation of monthly Board Pack
- Maintain current Fixed Asset Register
- VAT reporting and submission, MTD
- Assist FC to streamline / simplify / automate processes within Finance and other departments (manufacturing, sales, logistics)
- Assist FC with implementation of system upgrades
- Site contact for external IT support
- Administer company new user set up and e-mails (via external IT support)
- Administer company mobile phones and computer set up.
- Provide IT support (as and when), refer to external IT support provider where necessary
- Part Qualified – Studying towards CIMA
- Keen interest in IT / Systems / Processes
- Advanced Excel
- Able to work as part of a team
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Able to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Bachelors Degree
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of SYSPRO or other ERP system
- Salary £25,000 – £30,000 pa
- Generous Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Learning & development opportunities
- Good transport links
Hours of work will be 39 hours a week Monday to Friday. You may be required to work additional hours or alter your start or finish times where this is required for business needs.
To apply for the role of Management Accountant, please click apply now.