http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Working with this specialist, established, expanding and successful market leader Manufacturing company, this new role of Manufacturing Engineer will provide technical expertise, develop, improve and maintain systems, processes, procedures and process controls by utilising expert skills acquired in engineering problem solving and six sigma/lean methodologies.
The Manufacturing Engineer should be experienced in installing plant, machinery and equipment within a manufacturing / production environment (mixing equipment, pumps, pipework etc.). You’ll also be expected to deal with specialist external suppliers and sub contractors.
You are likely to be education to:
- Degree level in an engineering discipline (B.Eng / BSC)
- Time served with a minimum HNC HND in Engineering
And have proven and successful experience of:
- Proven track record within a fast pace, demanding manufacturing environment
- Involvement in change initiatives and projects with a view to continual improvement
- Proficient in the use of CAD (AutoCAD minimum)
This is a permanent role paying up to £42,000 pa + bens.
To apply for the role of Manufacturing Engineer please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.