http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Working for this Global Brand as the Marketing and Graphic Design Assistant, your day to day responsibilities will include presentation design, catalogue design, email marketing and event design for multiple exhibitions throughout the year.
To succeed in this role you’ll need excellent creative and design skills with graphic design experience, specifically with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
You’ll need to be:
- A well organised individual with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to demonstrate graphic design and creative skills, specifically with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Very organised with the ability to multi task and balance departmental needs through communication and organisational skills.
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite including, Excel, Word and PowerPoint ( excel intermediate level, word basic level)
- Knowledgeable in social media, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.
- A creative thinker with strong attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Willing to travel to overseas travel for exhibitions.
- GCSE English & Mathematics grade C or above / equivalent
- Graphic design and creative skills, specifically with Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop, Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Video editing and photography experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Good strong interpersonal skills with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The chance to join a Global Brand and be able to grow and develop within the department over the next few years
- This is genuine opportunity to develop and fulfil your potential
- Hours of work : 8am till 5pm with an early finish on Friday 3.30pm
- Excellent pension and additional benefits including 25 days holiday + bank holidays
To apply for the role of Marketing and Graphic Design Assistant please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.