https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Materials Test Engineer required in Manchester for a unique and specialist manufacturer.
The role is offered on an initial 3 month contract but based on current workload the contract could run until the end of 2019
Duties will include:
- Execution of specific work package tasks in New Product Development Projects (NPI’s) and New Technology Introduction (NTI’s).
- Materials characterisation and qualification, planning and executing test programs, liaising with internal and external testing facilities and authoring technical reports.
- Conducting background research for the specific tasks to familiarize themselves in order to execute their scope of work
- Good communication (interpersonal, oral and written) and organisation skills. Ability to work within a team environment. Proficiency in software applications MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
- Self-motivated, self-starter capable of remaining focused to deliver assignments to a successful completion.
- Experience of writing technical documents.
- Able to analyse and interpret data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Experience in M&P roles related to thermoplastics and composites
Preferably Materials Science, Materials Engineering, Chemical Engineering within thermoplastic polymer materials domain. Experience of materials characterisation tests of thermoplastic. Knowledge and experience of thermoplastic composite materials would also be advantageous.
To apply for the role of Materials Test Engineer, please click apply now or feel free to call Mark Clarke directly on 01744 452032 between 8 am and 5pm or 07391 869485 outside of these hours.