My client require an M&E Projects Manager to form part of a Projects team which delivers projects to a variety of clients in a variety of sectors relating to building and maintenance projects incorporating renewable technologies, these will include new works, refurbishments, capital and lifecycle schemes. Scheme values can be anywhere between £10k to £2 Million.
The Projects Manager will control a number of projects from award to successful completion within the constraints of budget and programme. They will be responsible for the development and management of the project team including implementation of a strategy to increase commercial performance and achieve agreed client satisfaction levels measured through key performance indicators.
The role will support the Operations Manager on any aspects of their responsibilities as and when requested.
- An industry applicable ONC/HNC/B.Eng or NVQ equivalent ideally with an electrical bias
- Project Management experience of working within the NHS & public sector is desirable but not essential
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Ability to manage a complex team
- Experience of working collaboratively with all Stakeholders, including supply chain.
- Financial awareness is required to achieve financial targets and manage risk opportunity.
- Ability to easily prioritise workloads, control and measure effectively, delegate and to work flexibly when required.
- Good communication skills – be able to lead by example, promote team working and integrate with teams influencing style and customer approach.
- Take full accountability for performance and development of their team.
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers
- Demonstrates complete focus and determination to achieve successful outcomes.
- Is highly motivated and has a good work ethic, is enthusiastic, tenacious and determined
- Is able to perform consistently under pressure, think quickly and adapt to different solutions
- Plans and organises resources to safely achieve maximum efficiency and output. Delivers results consistently. Identifies and implements opportunities to increase sales and profit outcomes or reduce costs.
- Highly professional, visible, articulate and confident PM
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages ie. MS Project, excel etc.
A full detailed job description is available upon request.