Are you a talented Mechanical Assembly Fitter, or are you aiming to be one? Can you demonstrate that you have experience of all aspects of mechanical engineering from bench assembly work to using small basic machine tools?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Mechanical Assembly Fitter role you will be primarily responsible for all aspects of mechanical engineering from bench assembly work to using small basic machine tools.
Specific tasks include:
– Operating tools, including a centre lathe, milling machine, grinders, drills etc. while carrying out simple modification work of parts manufactured by subcontractors if required.
– Carrying out simple welding as part of a drum assembly process.
– Carrying out installation and service work in accordance with the company guide lines and procedures with consideration to the budgeted costs in any country worldwide to which machines are supplied. Overseas travel of approximately 10 weeks per year will be required.
– Assisting other members of the production team when required.
– Giving assistance to any other task required to ensure that the production department meets the delivery targets of the company.
This position is based in Altrincham, so please ensure that’s within a reasonable commutable distance for you before you apply.
The standard working hours for this job are 8:00am – 4:45pm Monday to Thursday and 8:00am – 3:45pm on Fridays.
To be the right person for Mechanical Assembly Fitter role you will need direct experience of all aspects of mechanical engineering from bench assembly work to using small basic machine tools.
We also need you to have prior experience of working with pneumatics, hydraulics and competent with basic electrics.
It’s also essential that you’ve got experience of carrying out assembly of any of the company’s equipment in line with guidelines and instructions.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Mechanical Assembly Fitter role is up to c£28,500 per annum. You can also earn overtime in this role.
You’ll also receive other benefits which include the following:
– 33 days of paid holiday per year including public holidays.
– Contributory pension scheme, the company’s contribution rate is 3% of annual salary.
– Statutory sick pay applies.
– DIS (death in service) and PHI (permanent health insurance) schemes in operation.
The business you’ll be working for is a small to medium, privately owned business that specialises in the assembly / manufacture of high value special purpose printing machinery.
They are market leaders in these products.
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Think that this Mechanical Assembly Fitter role is right for you? Then we’d love to hear from you. Simply click the ‘Apply Now’ button, send us your CV and we’ll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Mechanical Assembly Fitter position if you’ve previously worked as any of the following: Assembly Fitter, Fitter or as a Mechanical Fitter.