http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you a Mechanical Design Engineer?
Do you have Solidworks experience?
We’re looking to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer for a specialist manufacturer based in Liverpool. You will be responsible for providing detailed designs from full assemblies to individual components, with an emphasis on project managing the whole solution through the business.
- General CAD Models (Solidworks), detail drawings, assembly drawings, arrangement drawings, parts lists, specifications ad contract documentation for non-standard contracts from point of handover from sales/ commercial to provide ordering information to purchasing/ manufacturing.
- Occasional peer review of technical documentation and designs.
- Investigate equipment, product problems or failures, both during testing or during use, and design and implement solutions.
- Design safe, compliant and cost effective equipment to fulfil the customer’s requirements and generate and offer a technical review of the necessary documentation and drawings for its manufacture.
- Degree qualified candidate – preferably MEng with experience working within engineering field of at least 3 years.
- Experience in pharmaceutical, industry or medical devices sector or food industry.
- Experience in plastics/ moulding design.
- Experience in industrial sector – valves, pneumatics, and hydraulics.
- Strong problem solving and fault finding ability
- Good customer and supplier communication ability.
- Up to £38,000 pa
- Mon – Thurs 0800/0900 to 1630/1730 and Friday 0800/0900 to 1400/1500
- 25 Days annual holiday
To apply for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now