https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Mechanical Design Engineer – Warrington – Permanent – Up to £42,000 pa
Working for a specialist manufacturing company based in Warrington, you will be responsible the design of mechanical and electro-mechanical positioning systems and robotics.
- Produce designs to meet defined specifications (3D CAD, general assembly and detailed manufacturing drawings).
- Prepare parts lists/bill of materials.
- Review and improve existing designs for cost-effective manufacturing across full product range.
- Product conceptual designs to support proposals and quotations, developing new custom solutions to meet client’s needs.
- Research and introduce new manufacturing techniques that may be appropriate.
- Work to project timescales and budgets.
- Undertake and record design calculations as necessary.
- Research third party components that may be suitably integrated into systems.
Requirements for the role:
- Excellent mechanical design knowledge and experience of electromechanical positioning systems.
- 3+ years 3D CAD experience, preferably with Autodesk Inventor.
- Product design and development experience.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and visualise mechanisms.
- Good analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- IT literacy and competency with Microsoft Office suite.
Salary – Up to £42,000 pa
Full Time, Permanent
To apply for the role of Mechanical Design Engineer please click apply now.