https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Do you have Mechanical Design experience?
Have you designed using Inventor?
Do you have machinery design experience?
We’re looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer for a specialist manufacturer based in Runcorn. You will work as part of the R&D team and will be responsible for developing bespoke machinery to work as part of existing production lines within manufacturing environment.
- Development of small bespoke machinery within manufacturing. Machinery will be used for ancillary tasks within production.
- Produce bill of materials for all standard machine parts from both subcontracts and in-house machine shop.
- Report writing.
- Assist in small machinery assembly tasks for trial purposes and in some cases for final assembly.
- Conduct in-depth machine trials before machine is shipped to customer.
- Research into new and up to date technology.
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering or HNC/HND with relevant experience.
- Proficient in the use of 3D drawing packages – Autodesk Inventor.
- Experience in automated machinery design in a manufacturing environment.
- IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
- Pension with matched contributions up to 10%.
- Death in service of 4 x annual salary, Bike to work scheme, Child care vouchers and subsidised membership to local gym.
To apply for the role of Mechanical Engineer, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now