https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you a Mechanical Fitter?
Do you have experience testing and assembling components?
Would you be happy to travel to UK and overseas customers?
We’re looking to recruit a Mechanical Engineer/ Site Service Technician for a specialist manufacturer based in Manchester. You will be responsible for assembling and testing components and servicing. The role also includes onshore/ offshore servicing and commissioning visits in the UK and overseas depending upon experience.
- Testing and assembling components to customer specifications and high industry standards.
- Servicing and commissioning in the UK and overseas.
- Material identification & traceability log reporting.
- Issuing and documenting test logbooks from product work instructions.
- Following processes and quality standards to meet with ISO 9001 2015 during the assembly and test process.
- Support senior site service engineers with commissioning and service agreements.
- Liaising with the quality department upon receipt of defective components/ parts.
- Participate in stock counts and reconciliation against inventory.
- Knowledge of MRP systems and processes.
- Time service mechanical engineering apprenticeship or equivalent.
- Understanding of valves and control systems.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately with excellent organisational skills.
- Literate, analytical, numerate with good IT skills.
- Salary – £20 – 22,000 pa
To apply for the role of Mechanical Engineer, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now