http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
4 on 4 off
The Mechanical Maintenance Engineer is responsible for planning, organising and undertaking corrective and reactive work and for delivering improvement projects leading to both increased plant reliability and cost reduction.
In this role you will also undertake assessments of malfunctioning equipment and provide advice to the site management team to assist. You will contribute to problem solving workshops and provide engineering expertise to identify causes of failures and subsequent improvement actions.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications & experince:
- Completed apprenticeship / NVQ Level 3 within an engineering discipline
- HNC, City & Guilds or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or similar
- Experience working within a manufacturing or similar environment
- Awareness of Environmental, Health & Safety regulations
- A good understanding of a proactive maintenance strategy and condition monitoring
- Knowledge of CMMS systems
The shift pattern is 4 on 4 off consisting of both 12 hours day shifts and night shift.
The salary for this position is circa £35,000 – £36,000 per annum plus a great package and pension scheme.
If you are interested in this position please “Apply Now”.