https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Are you a Mechanical bias Maintenance Engineer?
Are you happy to work shifts?
Do you have experience working in a Production/ Manufacturing environment?
We’re looking to recruit a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for a specialist manufacturer based in Wigan. You will be responsible for carrying out preventative and routine maintenance in a safe and timely manner.
- To carry out on site routine maintenance on machinery.
- Carry out weekly/ bi-weekly preventative maintenance audits at customer sites.
- Deal with malfunctions, breakdowns or system failures on machinery.
- Provide an on-call service on a 1 in 3 rota system.
- To use acquired skills, knowledge and expertise to carry out the required procedures.
- To conduct analysis of equipment and report potential issues/ failures.
- Request parts/ equipment to carry out maintenance works.
- Ensure timely repairs and return to production of plant/machinery following breakdown.
- Experience of working in a multi-skilled maintenance role requiring some mechanical and some electrical knowledge/ knowhow.
- Understanding of engineering/ maintenance techniques.
- Experience of working with pumps, extruders, mixers, rollers, die heads, changeovers.
- Ability to work on own initiative with minimum supervision.
- Salary – Negotiable depending on experience
- 23 days holiday increasing to 24 after 5 years and 25 after 10 years
- Pension scheme – 9% employer, 6% employee
- Healthshield – Level 1 membership paid by the company
- 40 Hours per week – On a rotating shift pattern consisting of 12 hour days and night shifts
To apply for the role of Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, feel free to give Craig a call at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452043/ 07391869488 or please click apply now