http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
FMCG Maintenance Technician
We are looking to hire a skilled Maintenance Engineer to for a large client of ours based in Bamber Bridge.
The succesful candidate will have experince in the maintainance and install production machiney within an FMCG environment. Other day to day duties will be installing new equipment,removing old equipment , conducting routine maintenance and dealing with faults on site on a recative basis.
To ensure success as a Maintenance Engineer, you should have extensive knowledge of industrial equipment and the ability to work well under pressure. An outstanding Maintenance Engineer should be able to service, troubleshoot, and repair equipment in a timely fashion to help minimize downtime as much as possible.
- Inspecting and maintaining production equipment
- Utilizing PPM and scheduling the repair/replacement of old or faulty equipment
- Act upon breakdown requests in a timely and safe manner
- Troubleshooting equipment malfunctions.
- Remove and help install new equipment.
- Keep all paperwork and spare parts up to date.
- Providing technical support and training on new equipment.
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulations.
- Proven experience as a Mechanical/Electrical Engineer.
- Advanced knowledge of Mechanical / Electrical systems / Pnuematic systems
- Ability to read schematics
- Understanding of safety and equipment procedures
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining high standards
- Good communication and training skills, with the ability to learn quickly on the job
The role is a Monday to Frday days based position which offers a salary of circa £26,000 – £28,000 per annum plus package and benefits.
If this sounds like you please APPLY NOW or contact Daryl on 01744 452017 for more information.