https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Mechanical Project Engineer to work on a permanent basis in Wigan.
Salary is c£30-35,000 per annum
Our client is seeking an Project Engineer with a Mechanical background and experience of Project/Installation within an industrial/manufacturing environment.
The role consists of:
- Preparing and maintaining project schedules and monitoring progress to achieve on time or earlier completion of assigned engineering projects.
- Completing projects within budget.
- Anticipating and resolving any problems, bottlenecks or scheduling conflicts.
- Responsibility for carrying out a variety of large and small project/maintenance work from input in design through to installation and commissioning.
- Giving professional and proactive level of support during large projects.
- Attending meetings giving updates and progress reports at all levels.
- Ensuring all Quality system documentation relating to projects is utilized and completed.
- A positive and responsible input towards Health and Safety on sites.
- Supplying engineering back up to maintenance teams at both of our manufacturing facilities.
- Will have a positive forward thinking attitude and be highly motivated with excellent organization and problem solving skills for this ‘hands on’ role. The ability to deal directly with contractors and work with existing maintenance teams will also be required.
- Educated to preferably Degree level in a mechanical discipline with 5 years Project/Installation experience and experience within am industrial manufacturing environment.
- Willingness to travel.
- Computer literate.
The role is a great opportunity for someone with ambition wanting to progress their career within a heavy industrial manufacturing discipline.
If the Project Engineer role could be of interest, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!