http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to work on a permanent basis near Lancaster.
Salary is negotiable, depending on experience.
Mechanical Project Manager duties:
* Directing & leading all the activities associated with the full lifecycle of the project within the programme.
* Successful project delivery from concept design to handover & closure stages in accordance with safety, cost, scope, quality & time in line with the overall project schedule, meeting all business & technical requirements.
* Develop & implement the project execution plan for the delivery of the project.
* Define the work scope to be delivered & the interfaces to the other elements of the programme.
* Track progress against milestones, deadlines, budget & provide key stakeholders with reports on these matters.
* Identify risks & facilitate the resolution of all risks raised.
* Anticipate, manage, & resolve issues.
* Fulfil all the contract contractual requirements.
* Establish & maintain effective working relationships with all project team members, stakeholders & advisory services.
* Degree or equivalent experience – mechanical
* Flexible and willing to undertake a broad range of project management tasks.
* Experience of managing the technical and commercial elements of major procurement activities.
* A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
* APM Level D or equivalent
* Strong organisational and project management skills;
* Good communications skills
* Good interpersonal skills, including questioning for clarification and establishing of facts, observation and active listening;
* Self-motivated & able to work on own initiative.
* BPSS or SC level security clearance (must be willing to go through clearance process if no clearance held at time of application, be capable of obtaining a full Security Clearance).
* Nuclear experience, working within a regulated, licenced environment.
* Have a working knowledge of EDF Investment Delivery
If the Mechanical Project Manager – Nuclear role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!